Since April 2014, Festi Jazz has given individuals and organizations the opportunity to join its exclusive jazz patronage program. Members of this elite club contribute financially to cultivate jazz music in Rimouski. Unlike sponsors seeking visibility in exchange for their donation, jazz patrons are proud to be associated with the cause for more altruistic reasons.
Since Festi Jazz is a charitable organization registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, this program gives its patrons attractive tax advantages in addition to various VIP privileges. Donations are placed in an endowment fund and capitalized over the short- and medium-term, thus ensuring the organization’s autonomy and financial security for many years to come. Cultural patronage is all the more advantageous for Festi Jazz, since the Conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec’s Mécénat Placements Culture program matches the funds raised. Our Board of Directors feels the Festi Jazz has become part of the Rimouskois identity and many of the festival’s fans would be willing to invest in this unifying project.
Festi Jazz’s jazz patronage program seeks to:
ensure the organization’s longevity organize major shows by jazz stars increase the festival’s notoriety in an ever more competitive industry continue putting on educational and cultural jazz activities in Rimouski Who is invited to join the jazz patronage program? Any individual or organization who shares Festi Jazz’s values and wants jazz to feature more prominently in Rimouski’s cultural landscape.
Advantages for patrons
- Tax advantage (tax receipt)
- The positive image this donation will give and the pleasure of being associated with an organization that develops and shares donors’ passion
- Broad visibility, if desired Privileges enjoyed by patrons A special VIP evening for patrons (free entry and drinks)
- Meet-and-greet with the artist
- Patron’s name listed on the organization’s website (under “Patronage”)
- Patron’s name listed in the Festi Jazz program (“Patronage”)
- Patron’s name listed on a roll of honour on the event site