Family Challenge (Défi Parents-Enfants)
In collaboration with the Librairie l’Alphabet and the Société nationale de l’Est du Québec (SNEQ), the organisation is happy to host the second edition of the Family Challenge. The goal is to offer the opportunity to musician families to be part of the 36th edition of the Festi Jazz international de Rimouski. It offers a time on the main stage to perform together, just like a professionnal band, to live the full experience!
- Live a professional live music experience in family ;
- Spend time with family in a musical context ;
- Promote music and culture.
- Rules and inscription : Minimum two persons (duo)
- Have at least one member of the family aged under 18 years old ;
- Be able to prepare a live music prerformance that lasts between 5 and 10 minutes (the equivalent of one or two songs).
Up to 5 families will have the chance to take the challenge and will be accompanied by a professional jazz musician who will help them polish their performance and add a jazz touch to it.