Family Challenge (Défi Parents-Enfants)
As part of the cultural development agreement with the City of Rimouski and the Ministary of Culture in collaboration with the Librairie l’Alphabet and the Société National de l’Est du Québec, the Festi Jazz international de Rimouski organizes for the second time the Défi Parents-Enfants (Family Challenge). The goal of the challenge is to gather families of musicians to offer them some time on stage as part of the Festi Jazz.
- Live a professional live music experience in family ;
- Spend time with family in a musical context ;
- Promote music and culture.
- Rules and inscription : For a duo at the minimum ;
- Have at least one member of the family aged under 18 participating ;
- Be able to prepare a live music prerformance that lasts between 5 and 10 minutes (the equivalent of one or two songs).
Up to 5 families will have the chance to take the challenge and will be accompanied by a professional jazz musician who will help them polish their performance and add a jazz touch to it.